Friday, April 27, 2012

Iris in the bed...

This morning,  I took a few pictures of the gorgeous blue and white iris in its garden bed.  I'm not sure how I like the quality of the pictures, but at least you have some idea of the colors in the bed.  The iris is next to Ballerina rose.  The iris and the rose are along the path to my back door and then behind them, stretching out to the pedestal is my hummingbird garden.  One of the salvias, the pink you see behind the iris, has begun blooming already.



I love how the pinks and blues look together.  Ballerina rose is covered with buds and will be stunning when they all open.  (You can click on the pictures for a larger view.)



Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deep sigh.... It's all so beautiful!

Anne :)

Ruth said...

Your garden is beautiful, too! :)