Saturday, April 5, 2014

A spring day...

Finally!  The Tulip Poplar trees are getting their leaves.  This is such a welcome sight!





 My chickie dudes like the spring day, too.   Here they are, back in their pen ~ for safety.  But earlier, they got to wander around the yard, scratching and pecking.  Yes, they are hens, but I still call them my dudes.






 Daffodils!  So sunny and cheerful.  I didn't realize that I had a white one.




A Muscari has seeded itself at the edge of the stone path.   Isn't that how we are sometimes?  Trying to grow in a difficult, "rocky" place?




Another brave little plant growing in the rocks.  A reseeded Johnnie.




The blooms on this Veronica are tiny, but oh, so beautiful.   I love the blueness of them.




These are Tete a Tete Daffodils that I planted in the fall.  I think they are so charming.


Have a beautiful day!

No comments: