Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sanders Ridge Vineyard...

On Sunday, I was treated to lunch at the restaurant at Sanders Ridge Vineyard and Winery. It was absolutely delicious. If you are ever in that neighborhood and would like a very special meal, this is a wonderful place.



I enjoyed the vineyard, too. I think there is something special about growing grapes. It is in my plans for my garden to have grape vines.



It was a relatively cool, misty day. It made the vineyard all the more beautiful.



Yes, I was tempted to pick some grapes but I didn't. I just took bunches of pictures. (Pun intended.)



I won't inundate you with all of them. Just one more.


Have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

Daricia said...

Bunches of pictures and pictures of bunches! Sounds like a nice place to visit and a lovely day. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I'm sure you had a delightful time. :)

~ K ~

Ruth said...

Hi, Daricia and K - I did enjoy it very much! :) Thanks for stopping by! :)

howvastthesum said...

ooooh, I can just smell the aroma of concord grapes from that photo...well, if they aren't concords, they look like concords to me....and remember the grape pie and grape juice and winemaking that went on every August-September in my childhood home.
:-)