Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beautiful blues...

Some days are just long and a bit too much. Today was one of those days. It wasn't a bad day. Nothing terrible happened. It has just been a long day.



So it was such a balm to pull into the driveway and see the soothing beauty of cheerful Johnnies and bright yellow daffodils and gorgeous blue Hyacinths and Muscari.



Their wonderful fragrance only added to the serenity.



I hope they bring a bit of cheer to your day, too.



Have a beautiful day!

6 comments:

Julie said...

I love your blue Hyacinths and Muscari. They are so cool.

Ruth said...

Thank you! :)

lostlandscape (James) said...

SO nice to see the appearances of the plants that give your blog its name. It must be a great, optimistic time of year for you! Enjoy.

Ruth said...

James - I am VERY glad to see my Muscari starting to bloom! :) It has been such a long winter this year, especially since I used to live in Southern California. Thanks for visiting. :)

Rihane said...

I think I start to understand which your favourite color is.

The plants do give balm for the soul.

Ruth said...

Rihane - So you figured out my favorite color? :) I am so glad for plants, for all the pleasure they give.