Tuesday, March 9, 2010

More flowers...

Beautiful things are starting to happen in my garden. Would it be o.k. to add the word “finally” here? I wouldn’t sound too impatient or exasperated, would I? I guess Winter is a good thing, right? To make sure we fully appreciate Spring?




Not only are some of my yellow crocus blooming, but now K’s purple ones are blooming, too. These flowers were open yesterday and hadn’t yet reopened for today when I took the picture. I thought the purple rolls of petals were so pretty.




My Hyperion daylilies are starting to come up. I love the new plants emerging from the soil. Each time another one of my plants starts to show growth, I heave a sigh of relief, knowing that it has made it through the Winter.




These Tête-à-tête daffodils are the first of my daffodils to bloom. Their yellow is too bright for my poor little camera, but they sure are charming in the garden bed.


Have a beautiful day!

No comments: